6/17/2010

I just had my mind blown.

I'll say it again, I seriously just had my mind blown. I stumbled upon this short film over at Design Therapy. Let me just say, this is one of the most beautiful short films I have ever seen. If you're at all interested in architecture, interior design, cinematography, photography, editing, film scores, or CGI, you are barking mad if you don't watch this film in full. Created by Spanish artist Alex Roman (Jorge Seva), this film, entitled The Third & The Seventh, is completely computer generated. I know, I know, crazy! I just started watching it without reading the information first and it took me a minute or two to even wonder. It's just so perfect, I thought, is this even real? It's an incredible visual experience of architecture and art featuring some amazing spaces such as the Mt. Fuji house (Satoshi Okada). But don't take my word for it, enjoy the film itself. I've also added a link to the artist's work and an interview!

The Third & The Seventh from Alex Roman on Vimeo.



Want a look behind the scenes?

Exeter Shot -- Making Of from Alex Roman on Vimeo.



Stills







Images via Alex Roman