3/12/2012

Escape



Lately I've been biting at the bit to get out of town for a little while. I need some quiet and some new experiences. There's so much of California that I haven't seen and I want to start picking away at my list of places to visit. That being said, we're going up to the Sequoia National Park in a few weeks for a quick break from the modern world. I plan to spend as much time as possible outside with zero technology. I can't wait to spend the evenings on the porch of the lodge or in front of the giant fireplace. I can't wait to see the stars and enjoy the quiet and the air. I can't wait to hike and explore. In a nutshell, I can't wait.

The beautiful image above is by Marc Fischer. He's a multimedia artist and musician currently living in Portland, Oregon. Check out his site Dust Breeding for some great polaroid images.